Skip to main content
Connecting Immediate Denture
- Place healing abutment into multi-unit
- Prepare denture to fit properly above healing cap and confirm occlusion.
- Place rubber dam between denture and gum.
- Place acrylic in denture healing cap opening for tight fit.
- Position denture precisely above healing cap and confirm occlusion prior to acrylic hardening.
- Remove rubber dam.
- Place titanium sleeve with the help of multi-unit screw into the multi-unit abutment.
- Place rubber dam above the gingival tissue.
- Make hole in the denture so all titanium sleeves can go through denture.
- Place cold cure acrylic in denture implant opening and insert denture to multi-unit titanium sleeve. Confirm proper position before acrylic sets.
- Cut the titanium sleeves.
- Cut and remove rubber dam.
- Put cotton roll in the titanium sleeve to protect screw from acrylic.
- Place the composite in all openings and confirm occlusion.