SpiralTech Dental Implants (www.spiraltech.com) is a leading manufacturer of Dental Implants and Systems, located in downtown Chicago, IL, USA We pride ourselves as a Research and Development company, working with world renowned dental surgeons and universities for innovations and cutting edge design & technology (Patents Approved and Pending) in the Dental Implants industry.
SpiralTech Dental Implants is looking for a highly motivated individual looking for an ever changing, fast paced environment, with the freedom to make changes and drive improvements. We are a multinational dental implant manufacturer looking for an Operations Manager to ensure our customer’s expectations around quality, dlivery and service are met while being complaint to CE, ISO and FDA standards. The goal is to satisfy customer demand while successfully operating the business.
- Our Operations Manager responsibilities include:
- Ensure our customer’s expectations around quality, delivery and service are met while being compliant with cGMP
- Daily shop floor support to improve processes and accountability
- Develop resource plans to support and sustain ongoing operations
- Ensure Staff development plans are in place
- Teaching, coaching, and holding site personnel accountable for meeting site continuous improvement targets and goals
- Accounting and bookkeeping of operational expenses
- Maintaining day to day business operations
Basic Background and Skills
- Certified lead auditor in ISO 13485 is a plus
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA standards
- Ability to handle minor bookkeeping responsibility.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment
- A leader willing to work with and manager others
- Undergraduate Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in operations or quality management
Job Type: Full-time
- Chicago, IL
- Operations: 3 years